2nd December 2020 Update
In the interest of keeping everyone and their families safe, masks are no longer a ‘nice if you can’ but instead mandatory. Everyone over the age of 11 that is attending a photography session MUST wear a face mask before they enter and wash their hands upon entry. If you are having your photo taken, you can remove your mask whilst your photo is being taken and then put it back on.
If a mask is not worn, you will unfortunately be refused entry and your session will be cancelled.
15th June 2020 Update
With a very heavy heart, I closed my studio environment at the end of March 2020 but thankfully as of this week, I have been able to reopen and I conducted my first session today (15th June 2020) albeit wearing a mask and gloves.
Working with babies, I’ve always taken necessary precautions to ensure and maintain a heightened level of hygiene and cleanliness during and between each session. This will only continue with a few additional measures to ensure the safety of all clients that work with me as well as my own and my family’s too.
- You will be asked to immediately wash your hands upon entering the studio and hand sanitiser will be readily available when you need it.
- I will be wearing a face mask for the duration of the session.
- All seating areas will be sanitised after every session.
- Only immediate family members will be allowed to attend sessions.
- Siblings can ONLY be brought for the sibling portion of the session and will then need to leave the studio following their part of the session. We will be doing the sibling shots at the beginning of the session and this normally lasts between 20-30 minutes depending on the age/level of cooperation of the siblings.
- I will only be conducting one session a day to allow for proper cleaning of the studio.
- Please bring your own snacks/food/drinks to eat during the session. I will however provide bottled water or you’re welcome to bring your own.
- Cancel your appointment for a later date if you have any (or have been in contact with anyone with any) of these symptoms: cough, fever, dizziness, loss of taste or smell, fatigue not caused by lack of sleep or breathing difficulty.
- If you or someone in your home is sick, you must reschedule. If you arrive sick, the session will be canceled and rescheduled. Please don’t.
NICE IF YOU CAN POLICIES
- Parents can choose to wear a mask as well, although not mandatory. If you’d like to have parent images, you will be able to remove the mask for that portion of the session and can put it back on after.
If you have any questions about the above or any questions about your session, please don’t hesitate to contact me.